Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ahh Pinterest.

I have nothing much to report today but it's been a few days since I posted anything and quite honestly I was feeling the urge to blog about something... Anything, really. The past few days I have spent becoming obsessed with Pinterest. I heard of it several weeks ago and visited the site to find that I had to request an invite in order to participate. I thought that was odd. So, I closed out and went about my business and forgot about it for a while. But I just kept hearing about how COOL it was, so I requested that dang invite after all. About a week later I was on and now I can't get off!

The best way I can describe Pinterest is like your website bookmarks/favorites only public and set with the theme of a bulletin board. Each thing you pin shows a little photo and you can put a caption with it. It will link directly to the website that you pinned from, and you can store it all on your personal pinboards. It's great for you to store ideas and things you like, and others can view it and repin it, comment on it, or "like" it. Now I have found myself browsing the web solely for the purpose of pinning. I am just looking around at all times for something to pin! 

If you aren't on Pinterest then you need to be ASAP. You don't have to be a member to browse the boards, but you do have to join in order to pin things yourself. I even convinced my husband to join, explaining to him how it would be good to use for business purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...