Every time the season changes, I get an itching for some new items to fill my closet. I'm pretty excited about these super inexpensive purchases that I recently made and can't wait to mix and match them to make some great fall outfits! The nail polish is my new favorite polish for fall. The scarf is incredibly cozy. And who doesn't love skinny cords!?
1. Honey-comb stitch infinity scarf from Old Navy, $13
2. China Glaze Purr-fect Plum polish, $6.50
3. Green corduroy skinnies from H&M, $9.95
4. Xhilaration Lilith Booties from Target, $10
5. Striped jersey tank top from H&M, $9.95
New clothes and fall make me happy, happy happy! :)